Englewood Hospital was incorporated in 1888 as a non-profit, non-sectarian voluntary health care facility devoted to "the care, maintenance and cure of the sick, the injured and the infirm." It officially opened its doors on June 14, 1890 in a 12 bed wooden building on a three-acre tract of land on Engle Street.
Englewood Hospital and Medical Center provides patients with the highest level of compassionate care through a broad range of state-of-the-art clinical programs and the most advanced treatments and diagnostic services. It is renowned for its bloodless medicine and surgery program, cardiac and vascular programs and its leadership in breast care, oncology and joint replacement services.
For more information please visit www.englewoodhospital.com